In our previous issue of Dooap tales we shared how Mike and Dooap, a CFO and his trusty border collie, caught up with Liz, a fellow CFO, while taking a walk at the park.
Mike shared how AP automation is a lifesaver for his company’s cashflow management, and how it might be the perfect solution for Liz and her team.
In this comic strip, we follow Mike and Liz connecting about how quick and seamless it was for Liz to get her company set up with AP automation, in just five days!
Up and running in five days
After running into each other at the park, Liz found an AP solution for her team. She gives Mike a call to thank him for his advice and to share how easy it was to set up AP automation, despite her assumption that it would be a major and time-consuming undertaking. After finding the right AP solution for her company’s system environment, she was able to get the software up and running in just five days, all remotely!
- On day one connections between the AP automation software and the ERP system were made.
- The following day the implementation team worked on the setup and configurations of the system.
- By day three, Liz and her team were already using and training on the AP automation system and ensuring all their workflows worked as they desired.
- Day four, the AP automation system went live!
- On day five, Liz was already receiving compliments about what a great choice she made with the AP automation solution, especially now that her team is adjusting to the “new normal.”
Now, Liz and her team are set up for success as they all continue to work remotely. Paper invoices are no longer piling up at the office, payments are being made on time, vendors are satisfied, and perks for early payment discounts are reaped.
Stay up-to-date to receive the latest adventures of Dooap and his owner Mike in the world of accounts payable.